verse of the day

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall Decor on the Inside

Thought I would share some inside decorating.  My fireplace mantel is my favorite decorating spot.  I love to change it with the seasons.  Here it is in all it's fall splendor.  Enjoy!



Most of these items were bargains, gifts or found objects.  
My favorite stores to bargain shop for decor are TJMaxx, Marshalls, & Christmas Tree Shop.

 
Plate and box came from either TJM or Marshalls.  Iron stars from CTS


 
These old glasses were found inside an interior wall of our house- aren't they just the cat's meow!
Wood toy blocks were purchased at a local antique/junk store for about a $1 each.  
The "B" is for our last name.
Love that crusty rusty star made from barbed farm fencing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from you! please leave me your comments or questions. thanks for stopping by.
judi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips