verse of the day

Monday, October 26, 2009

Welcome




Welcome to The 1829 Farmhouse!  Pull up a chair, pour yourself a cup of java, or tea(my fav) and spend some time relaxing at our house.  We are in the midst of the autumn season in the NE with crisp cool air surrounding the outdoors and colorful leaves blanketing the ground. Although I miss the summer temps, I DO love the warm colors of fall.  It gives me opportunity to decorate with pumpkins and mums as you can see above.  I used an old galvanized coal bucket for the planter and our sole 3 pumpkins from our first-ever crop as companions.  I hope you enjoy this little vignette near our back porch.  This somehow makes it "warmer" in the midst of the cooler temps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from you! please leave me your comments or questions. thanks for stopping by.
judi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips