Letchworth State Park Middle Fallshi friends,
stopping in to say hello and let you know that I'm alive and well......just VERY busy!
in a nutshell, here is what i've been up to:
- planned and coordinated a surprise retirement party for Mr. 1829 on 5/28
- purchased hanging flowers & planted organic seeds/seedling from local farmers on 5/29
- took a quick trip to Rochester to say farewell to our dear friend's son leaving on a 3 mo. missions trip to the Ukraine on 5/30
- prepared a picnic outing to Letchworth State Park on Memorial Day
- helped my parents with some cleaning, organizing & storage on 6/2
- helped our son with moving prep
- took on a prom dress alteration
- celebrated our son's birthday w/ a dinner for 6 on 6/5
- helped & attended my niece's wedding shower on 6/6
- working on bride & bridesmaid fitting/alterations for niece's wedding
- AND working on plans for main floor bath renovation (to be completed in one month)
i do hope to post at least once a week now that some of this busyness has passed. forgive me if i don't live up to that goal!
until next time...