verse of the day

Friday, January 18, 2013

hello? are you still there?

 
as you are well aware, i have been completely absent from my blog for months (cringe).  please forgive the absence, i have been having difficulties with posting, adding photos and no extra time to figure it all out.  i'm frustrated to say the least and am surprised that anyone is still out there reading my blog. 
if you are, thank you for sticking with me!
 
 
in the interim, while i try to figure this all out, you can see what i've been up to on pinterest by following me here.
 
i promise to be back, just not sure when that will be. 
among other things, we have a few major tasks this year, of which I will disclose as soon as permissible.
 
yes, i am hyperventilating but i'll be ok
once i find a paper bag to breath into. 
it may be a permanent attachment for a while.
 
 
seriously....
i'm really trying to dance in the rain and above all
trust God in all things without being anxious!
 
sorry for not having any pretty pictures to look at while reading, as we all know, a picture's worth a thousand words.
and then i wouldn't have to write so much!
 
soooooo.....
until i figure out this blip,
please visit the following popular posts.
 
 
 
 
 
(there's more coming with this one)
 
 
here's to a
wonder-filled,
blog-posting,
repurposing 
new year!
 




9 comments:

  1. Duh, of course we left the light on! :) Glad to see you back and look forward to 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Judi, we missed you! I will go on over to pinterest and check out your creation... I am having touble uploading pics. I have to upload in the HMTL mode. Have a great day and be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed you! :) I just followed you on Pinterest, by the way. :) (melissabtaylor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you...I've missed you!! Have you tried downloading Google Chrome? I was having trouble uploading pics to my blog and posting on JunkMarket...it did the trick for me :) I'm going to find you on Pinterest! See you there :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still here! I have way too many blogs on my reader so Im just trying to read through all of them! Will continue to be inspired when you do post. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just joining you for the first time and I completely identify with this post! It makes me want to follow you all the more, but I promise I will wait patiently for future posts;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judi, remember little ol' me? Hoping to see you @Bouckville. I'm actually moving back to Syr. (I know I must be crazy). Hope to be up there by May, before Brimfield. I'm looking for a small place to rent, hopefully near Lafayette, gotta be cheap. If you know of anyplace let me know, I'm on FB w/business-under Gypsy Paintbrush-Elizabeth City, NC. Just closing my shop here-Paintbrush Cottage. Love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey vicki!
    please contact me via my email. i may have an opportunity for you once you're back in syracuse area. the1829farmhouse@aol.com i'm not on facebook...yes, i must be the ONLY person!

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from you! please leave me your comments or questions. thanks for stopping by.
judi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips