- Take the frame apart carefully (as seen in above photo)
- Paint the frame and letter in desired color (I chose Pittsburg Paint black satin)
- Brush Modge Podge on frame backing
- Crumple piece of kraft paper and placed in bucket of water-then squeeze out excess water
- Carefully uncrumple paper, spread out on frame backing and apply another coat of Modge Podge.
- Take emphemera (sheet music in this case) crumple and follow same steps as kraft paper
- Place music as desired overtop kraft paper on frame back - apply another coat of Modge Podge
- Glue letter on top of sheet music and frame together
- Add desired ribbon (I chose 2 -black grosgrain and burlap) stapled to back.
Thank you to my 12th's hubby for taking the AFTER pics
(cuz I forgot in the craziness of the holidays!)